Before making a claim
If you need to make a claim, simply visit your local Carphone Warehouse store – you’ll find the nearest one to you through our Store Locator.
Alternatively, you can phone our call centre on 1800 806 200 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am and 6pm on Saturday. And don’t forget: you can also email us or just check in at email@example.com.
If your device breaks down or is damaged, you must bring it to any Carphone Warehouse store, and your device will then be sent away to be repaired. If it can't be repaired, or is deemed beyond economical repair, we will replace it in line with the terms and conditions of your policy. See section 'Claims – Making a claim'.
Before making a claim
If you need to make a claim, we're standing by to get it sorted. First of all, you should print off the claim form and complete the relevant sections: download the PDF claim form here.
1. If your device has been lost or stolen, you must report it to the Gardai Siochana or other relevant authority upon discovering such loss or theft and request a written or stamped confirmation before your claim is submitted. You will be required to provide this documentation to substantiate your claim. If the Gardai Siochana or other relevant authority cannot issue any documentation, please call us on 1800 806 200.
2. If your device has been lost or stolen, you must report this to your network provider. Following a successful claim, we will contact your network provider to ensure the device is blacklisted and reported as lost/stolen. To make a claim for unauthorised use, you must notify your network provider within 24 hours of discovering the loss or theft.
3. For damage and breakdown claims, if your device is security protected, you will need to remove this protection before we can process your claim, e.g. Activation Lock on iPhones.
4. To submit a claim for damage or breakdown, please bring your device to a Carphone Warehouse store so that the device can be assessed and, where appropriate, replacement or repair can be arranged. Alternatively, if you are unable to bring the device into store, please call us on 1800 806 200. If the incident happens outside The Republic of Ireland, we will not be able to deal with your claim until the device is in The Republic of Ireland and available for assessment.
5. To submit a claim for theft or loss you can call into any Carphone Warehouse store, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 1800 806 200. You will need to provide your name, address, date of birth and the policy number shown on your certificate.
6. You may be required to provide information, documents, or receipts reasonably necessary to support and/or verify your claim.